CONNECT . BREATHE . LOVE
Tree Babies is a different kind of parent and baby class, in fact it’s not even a class, as there is nothing to be learnt. Tree Babies is for ‘being’ rather than ‘doing’.
Tree babies is a time for you to connect, with yourself; your baby and with nature. It is a baby-wearing session so you keep your baby close while you have the option to:
· Take part in focusing on your breathing
· Practice some mindfulness
· Take time to notice the nature around you
· Write or journal your thoughts and feelings
· Create with nature
· Enjoy a herbal tea
· Connect with and hold space for other parents
Tree Babies is suitable for babies from birth to approximately 12 months, depending on how long your baby is happy to be carried.
These sessions are in a beautiful setting at the Rural Life Living Museum in Farnham on a Thursday, meeting at 12.45. Each session is approximately 90 minutes.